We assume in our organizational culture the following values and guiding principles of action:
- Integrate respect for the environment and management of environmental aspects at all stages of construction processes and along the entire value chain, and ensure that all actors, including suppliers, have the necessary and sufficient powers to do so;
- To uphold ethical principles of transparency, honesty and integrity, relations with the competent authorities and other interested parts;
- Continuously improve environmental performance, in particular in preventing pollution and minimizing its impacts;
- Comply with the requirements of the environmental legislation applicable to the activities, as well as other voluntary commitments;
- Managing environmental risks with a view to eliminating or minimizing the negative impacts of activities, whether in normal situations or in emergencies, accidents or catastrophes;
- Managing the impact on biodiversity, arising from business activities, seeking a global positive balance in this area;
- Promote energy efficiency and rational energy use practices as one of the main options compatible with the sustainable use of resources.
- Consider the expectations of the stakeholders, the environmentally relevant processes and their communication;
- Promote the creation of knowledge and the dissemination of good practices in the field of the environment.